Early Childhood Teacher (For 2nd grade) [FT- 5 days a week, 40 plus hours] at the HERSHEY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
If you love making an eternal difference in the life of little ones, then we have a spot for you. See job description for details and please submit a resume to [email protected].
We are searching for self-motivated and experienced Teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a Teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
• Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
• Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
• Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
• Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
• Plan and implement educational activities and events.
• Ensure your classroom or supplies are clean and orderly.
• Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and quarterly grades.
• Attend parent-teacher meetings if needed.
• Evaluate and document students’ progress.
• Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests